My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Discounts for companies that need assessments for a number of their remote employees are available.
A virtual Certified Ergonomist will cover:
● Ergonomics concerns and review of risks identified.
● Instruction and completion of remote workstation adjustments.
● Detailed work practice coaching (stretches, postural and scheduled breaks).
● Detailed tips on best practices regarding mouse operation, typing, chair, keyboard set-up, etc.
● Individual report summarizing changes and recommendations.
● Access to online ergonomics training.